There is a two year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. In the event that the CLEAR 360 PRO product is found to be defective in material, workmanship, or not in conformity with any express warranty for a specific purpose, CLEAR 360’s only obligation and your exclusive remedy shall be at CLEAR 360’s option, to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of such parts or products upon timely notification of the issue by you and substantiation that the product has been stored, maintained and used in accordance with CLEAR 360’s written instructions.
CLEAR 360 has no obligation under this warranty with respect to any product that has failed due to inadequate or improper storage, handling, or maintenance; failure to follow product instructions; or alteration or damage to the product caused by accident, neglect, misuse, modifications or repairs done by the user, abuse, fire, flood or other acts of God.
This warranty shall not cover adjustment of user-operated controls as explained in the appropriate instruction manual.
The warranty shall not apply to unboxing, setup, installation, or the removal for repair.
10.2 Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, OR THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE, EXCEPT OF TITLE AND AGAINST PATENT INFRINGEMENT.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CLEAR 360 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) ARISING FROM THIS PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE.
10.3 Dispute Resolution
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including any modification or breach thereof, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida (USA) and shall be settled and finally determined by arbitration to be held in accordance with the rules of the state of Florida (USA) and the place of arbitration will be in St. Lucie County, Florida (USA). Any judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties explicitly waive the jurisdiction of the courts in the territory to resolve any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement
- Clean your foam tips by gently wiping them with a clean, damp cloth. Only use water when cleaning and allow time to dry thoroughly before use. Do not clean these tips with alcohol-based cleaning solutions. For peak performance, we recommend replacing the foam tips every week or when they become soiled.
- Replacement foam tips can be purchased directly from www.clear360products.com
- Do NOT use abrasive cleaners or solvents when cleaning the CLEAR 360 PRO headset
- Avoid scratching the CLEAR 360 PRO headset with sharp objects that could cause damage
- Keep the CLEAR 360 PRO headset away from high heat, humidity or dusty areas.
- The CLEAR 360 PRO may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances. Further information should be sought from the manufacturer.
- The CLEAR 360 PRO should be stored at room temperature – between 59° F (15° C) and 77° F (25° C). If you are storing for longer periods of time (greater than 1 month) discharge the unit for at least 2 hours before storing for maximum battery life.
10.5 Accessories and Replacement Parts Ordering
Replacement parts and accessories may be purchased by visiting:
The following table contains a list of all available replacement parts and accessories.
10.6 Important Notice Regarding Hearing Protection
CLEAR 360 does not accept liability of any kind, be it direct or consequential (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business and/or goodwill) arising from reliance upon any information herein provided by CLEAR 360. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the products for their intended use.
- Hearing protectors should be used in conjunction with a hearing conservation program that also includes monitoring, audiometric testing, training and recordkeeping. Consult an Occupational Health and Safety professional for more information.
- When worn according to the User Instructions, this CLEAR 360 PRO hearing protection system helps reduce exposure to both continuous noises as well as certain loud impulse noises. It is difficult to predict the required and/or actual hearing protection obtained during exposure to impulse noises. It is important that you read and understand the test data provided and make your own determination as to the suitability of the product when used in your environment. Proper selection, fit and use of hearing protection, proper care of hearing protection, and other variables will impact performance. If your hearing seems dulled or you hear a ringing or buzzing during or after any noise exposure or for any other reason you suspect a hearing problem, your hearing may be at risk. To learn more about hearing protection for impulse noise, visit: www.clear360products.com
10.7 Materials and Allergies
The neckband and earbuds are made of plastic and contain no known allergens. The foam ear tips do not contain vinyl. The products contain no nickel, chrome or natural rubber that can come into contact with users’ skin.
10.8 Product Disposal
Please dispose of the CLEAR 360 PRO headset according to local regulations and recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste. Do not dispose of the headset in a fire as the battery may explode. Batteries may also explode if damaged.
Patents and design registration are pending internationally.
© 2020 Bongiovi DPS are registered trademarks of Bongiovi Acoustics, LLC.
The Bluetooth™ word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners. (Design and specifications subject to change without notice).
Made in China
CLEAR 360 VENTURES
649 SW Whitmore Drive
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34984